Benefits of Ragi Laddu during Pregnancy
- Ragi Laddu is a rich source of protein and fibre, making it a blessing for the gut health of a would-be mother.
- Also, its fibery helps in managing weight during pregnancy.
- The satisfying combination of fibre and protein in ragi laddoos keeps cravings at bay.
- With the delicious Ragi and Moong dal, you do not need to compromise with your taste.
- Made with natural ingredients and free from preservatives or artificial flavours, you can indulge in these sweet treats without compromising your health or your baby's.
- Ragi is rich in antioxidants and minerals, supporting your immune system throughout pregnancy. ️
- With nuts and seeds, our Laddu would give you nutrition.
Ingredients Which we use to make our Ragi Laddoo
Organic Ragi Flour: Rich in calcium, iron, protein, and fibre, ragi supports fetal development and keeps you feeling energized throughout your pregnancy.
- Moong Dal: This superfood delivers a folate fiesta, which is crucial for healthy fetal development.
- Pure Ghee: This clarified butter adds a touch of richness and provides essential vitamins A and D.
- Natural Sweeteners: Jaggery or dates offer a healthy dose of sweetness without refined sugar spikes.
- Nuts and Seeds: Almonds, cashews, chia seeds, and flaxseeds provide a crunchy texture and additional protein, omega-3s, and healthy fats.
- Spices: Cardamom and nutmeg add a warm, comforting aroma and promote digestion.
Your category is special. Everything that will grow you is tagged “Moms”
No Added Sugar
Free of cane sugar, high fructose corn syrup and beet sugar.
but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.
Color Additive Free
What’s real food and personal care products/ cosmetics if they were brimming